Sunday, April 19, 2015

You're looking kind of cute, in those polka dot leggings girl

Yes, behind on the Fall RTW Fashion Week choices. As I endlessly searched through Vogue.com, I fell in love with so many great designs. Great outfits from casual cocktails to red carpet heaven and everything in between. I thought it would be fun to compare my Spring picks to my Fall picks with the same designers, see how they evolve (and also throw in some other designers I adore.)

First up is DVF.
Image Courtesy of Vogue.com
Last season, I chose a casual pick. Reminiscent of a wrap dress, this dress still has that casual ambiance, just at a higher-end feel. Absolutely love the slit in the middle to show off the translucent polka dot leggings. Another hint of translucent shown at the shoulders. A great mix of blue and purple at pastel and neon levels (a nod to my last two Duchess fashion picks.) The black is a great backdrop to show off the brightness of the colour palette. I would've loved the pattern to exist on the inside instead of the white fabric for continuity. But nonetheless, a great show by Diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment